Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Mixed berry ice cream



I made this for breakfast this morning, it's so easy.  I used a cup frozen sliced bananas, a cup mixed berries (mine were raspberries, blueberries, blackberries and cherries) and about 2 tsp water.   Just blended it all in the food processor and you're done!  No sweetener or anything artificial needed.  You can switch berries out for any fruit and if it's hard to blend, add more water one teaspoon at a time!

Frozen fruit is so good to snack on straight out of the bag, I just figured this out.  I never really thought about it but I tried it the other day and I was amazed.  Sounds silly, but you probably will be too.  The flavors are so much more....pronounced.  My favorites are pineapple chunks and raspberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment