Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Splinter




Splinter loved chatting it up online



Haha! Look closely in the middle for the bald nose, he was always underneath everyone in the hammock. 







The last couple days, Splinter wouldn't leave my side.  He slept in my bed with me all day and night and I'm super grateful for the quality time we got to spend together before he left.  He not only slept with me but when I was crying, he would reach out to me and grab my face or put his nose on mine to show me that it was okay and reassure me that I gave him a good life.  I'll never forget this little baby face, I miss you terribly, but am glad you are not suffering anymore. <33


Best little 3 year old ever.  Splinter (aka Wilbur) lived a long and healthy life, I couldn't miss him more.  He is loved greatly by me, my sister, Olivia, his son, Kramer and his adopted son, Peter Pan. Seriously the best dad and friend you could ask for...wouldn't even hurt a fly.  Our little family is heartbroken that we wont get to see you in your barnyard window anymore.  I'll never forget your bald nose and your gentle spirit.  Thank you for always taking care of me <333  Say hi to Kai for us xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment