Saturday, April 21, 2012

Cinnamon rolls, cookies and yerba mate tea



Don't think I'll ever get over my love of sugar.  I'm at the store every couple days buying cookies, usually Uncle Eddie's peanut butter and chocolate chip!!  (You don't understand how good these are!!)  But I love to switch it up and try something new.  These cinnamon rolls by Zen Bakery are definitely on the top of my list.  With 9 simple ingredients and no sugar, I could eat these all day long!  St. Amours Daniel's vegan chocolate chip cookies (*extra chocolate chips!) and Susan's sugar free oats and peanut butter cookies were good also.  You can get the cookies at Whole Foods, not the cinnamon rolls, but if you have a Mother's Market by you, you will be in vegan heaven<33  Everything you can imagine, they have a vegan version for it and it's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment